Arrived Homes Offerings, June 7

Fractional real estate platform Arrived Homes launched new offerings for rental homes this week.

Fractional real estate allows individual investors to invest in real estate without buying entire properties, which can be expensive and difficult to afford. With fractional investment, investors can own shares of real estate and receive passive income without the everyday hassle of property management and playing the role of landlord. With returns coming in the form of rents received as well as potential capital gains when the property sells, fractional real estate continues to be an attractive asset class for investors looking to diversify their portfolios.

The decentralization of real estate investment through fractional ownership makes it an attractive investment vehicle for those looking to add to their real estate portfolios.

The Sims​

img_3206.jpeg

Photo courtesy of Arrived Homes

The Sims is a four-bedroom, two-bathroom home in Augusta, Georgia. The home was purchased for $279,900 and has a total investment fund size of $324,630. The Sims offers an open floor plan, large windows throughout the house and a private backyard with a patio.

With a population of more than 200,000 Augusta is the second-largest city in Georgia and is home to a mix of industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, logistics and the military. Tourism also drives the local economy with over 2.7 million people visiting the ...

Full story available on Benzinga.com

Continue reading...

pint760

Discover the unparalleled comfort of Arrived Homes Offerings, where luxury meets convenience. Our meticulously curated residences redefine modern living with state-of-the-art amenities and stylish interiors. Plus, rest easy knowing that our dedicated team ensures your home is always in top condition, with services including emergency plumbers in Sevenoaks. Elevate your lifestyle with Arrived Homes, where every detail is crafted to make your living experience extraordinary. Whether you're seeking a serene suburban retreat or a vibrant urban oasis, Arrived Homes has the perfect space for you.
Greetings all,

I'm currently in search of a reliable realtor to assist me in investing in properties in Sóller. The picturesque landscapes and rich cultural heritage of Sóller have caught my eye as a promising investment opportunity. However, navigating the real estate market in a place like Properties Sóller requires expertise and local knowledge. If anyone can recommend a trustworthy realtor who specializes in properties in Sóller or provide any guidance on finding one, I'd greatly appreciate it.