Good alternatives to Fundrise?

nellieham

What are some options other than Fundrise to put my money into a stable real estate investment? Anything better?

Sure, there are a lot of other options depending on how much you want to invest and what your goals are. Are you looking for passive income? Growth?

nellieham

I have $10,000 set aside that I want to invest. I'm looking for something I can grow for a while that can turn into a source of passive income in a few years.

Fundrise is a solid choice and it's simple, but most of their funds don't offer the greatest dividends. Although with their recent NAV drop it may be a good time to get in.
Personally though, I would consider just getting into some public REITs. Particularly some healthcare or industrial ones with a solid track record. As long as you don't have a specific date you want to cash out, the volatility on the public REITs smooths out in the long term.

margaretlmaher

Hi nellieham! There are several options available for investing in stable real estate investments other than Fundrise. It is a very good decision to invest money and not let it lie around and be eaten by inflation. Investing is a good way to earn and receive passive income. If you, my friend, are interested in the topic of investments, I advise you to read articles about money they will help you decide.

Last edited: