Portland Multi-Family Financing Offering On Yieldstreet Offers 10.3% Yield

The crowdfunding investment platform Yieldstreet has announced the last call for an offering of a multifamily property in the Slabtown neighborhood of Portland, Oregon.

The offering is a debt investment that is backed by a 124-unit property now under construction. Construction began in April and is expected to take 18 months to complete. Within the last 10 years, the general contractor has built over 45 projects totaling $1.7 billion in contract value and currently has 19 projects under construction.

Half of the interest is paid out to investors on a current monthly basis, and the remaining half will compound and accrue with a deferred payment occurring at the maturity of the deal. Investing in debt as ...

Full story available on Benzinga.com

Continue reading...

pint760

The crowdfunding investment platform Yieldstreet has announced the last call for an offering of a multifamily property in the Slabtown neighborhood of Portland, Oregon.

The offering is a debt investment that is backed by a 124-unit property now under construction. Construction began in April and is expected to take 18 months to complete. Within the last 10 years, the general contractor has built over 45 projects totaling $1.7 billion in contract value and currently has 19 projects under construction.

Half of the interest is paid out to investors on a current monthly basis, and the remaining half will compound and accrue with a deferred payment occurring at the maturity of the deal. Investing in debt as ...

Full story available on Benzinga.com

Continue reading...
I'm in the process of launching my business in Canada, but I'm hitting a roadblock when it comes to securing the necessary funding. I've been researching various avenues for business loans specifically tailored to Canadian entrepreneurs, but I'm overwhelmed by the options.

Could anyone point me in the direction of reputable websites or sources where I can explore Canadian business loans? I'd greatly appreciate any recommendations or insights you might have based on personal experience or knowledge.

fiyoyoy526

Yieldstreet's Portland Multi-Family Financing opportunity presents investors with an enticing 10.3% yield. This offering on Yieldstreet is a beacon for those seeking robust returns in real estate. The project's details, available on Yieldstreet's platform, showcase the potential for substantial gains. With the promise of a double-digit yield, investors can confidently engage in this opportunity, leveraging Yieldstreet's trusted platform for secure investments. For more information, visit mirror-mac.com and explore this lucrative investment avenue.

debinalsa

Rockets fireworks can create stunning visual displays with colorful bursts, patterns bright-star, and effects that captivate audiences and create a festive atmosphere.

A watt hour to mAh calculator is a vital tool for electronics enthusiasts and professionals alike. This tool facilitates seamless conversion between watt-hours (Wh) and milliampere-hours (mAh), crucial metrics in battery capacity and energy consumption. With the exponential growth of portable devices and renewable energy systems, the significance of a watt hour to mAh calculator continues to rise, underscoring its indispensability in modern technology. By inputting the voltage and capacity of a battery in watt-hours, users can swiftly determine its equivalent in milliampere-hours and vice versa. Whether designing power systems or simply evaluating battery performance, this calculator streamlines the process, saving time and effort.